Serenity Legal Solutions, LLC is proud to offer Document Retrieval Services & Public Record
Research to help you enhance your productivity. So the next time you need to go to the courthouse retrieve documents, call us! We would be privileged to help you gain more time in your
day to increase your productivity.
We are able to locate all public records which may be found in courthouses, county clerks, government agencies and courts. Sometimes you need old case
records, or mortgages or deeds – we can obtain these from their repositories. There is a difference between public records and public information. Public records used to contain a wealth of private
information, including Social Security numbers, dates of birth, driver's license numbers, medical information and financial account numbers. Recent legislation has mandated that much of this
information be redacted from public filings, but it is still possible to obtain a great deal of information from the documentation that is available.
We are an associate member of The Public Record Retrieval Network (PRRN), the largest trade organization
representing professionals in the public record industry. With more than 500 members in 50 states that retrieve documents from local government agencies in over 2,000 counties nationwide, PRRN
Members are recognized as the nation's leaders in local public record searching and document retrieval. As a member, we adhere to the PRRN Code of Professional Conduct which includes Competency and
Client Service Guidelines. The Competency Guidelines refer to the types of records a PRRN member is proficient in retrieving:
- We know where each type of local public record is maintained.
- We access these agencies regularly.
- We understand the contents of the documents we retrieve.
- We search records ourselves in those agencies that do not conduct searches for the public.
- We maintain good relationships with agency personnel.
The Client Service Guidelines refer to the way we service our clients:
Price: $45.00/hr. plus court fees
- We return calls promptly.
- We complete projects as promised.
- We explain our charges in advance.
- We will expedite results, on request.
- We will explain how agencies maintain their records, on request.